Sunday, September 30, 2012

Will Have to Suffice

I don't know about you, but when it comes to cleaning commodes, a free MP3 download is the paramount consideration. One can just imagine the marketing strategy discussions for this toilet-bowl cleaner: sure, killing bacteria and sudsing action are nice, but what will really close the sale is the Free Song from unmistakablyclean.com.

Well, the strategy worked with me. After the purchase, I went to the music website even before I scrubbed the toilet (twist my arm!) but was discouraged by all the registration information that had to be typed in.
Feel free to use the typed-in code for yourself, dear reader, I'm not using it.
So this will be another decision I may regret: I turned down a free song from country music star Jo Dee Messina. 2000 flushes will have to suffice.

No comments: