Monday, October 31, 2022

Waiting for My Money

My investment in May.
For a company that ranks between #160 and #165 in market capitalization Twitter punches far above its weight. (How many investors are familiar with all of the following: American Electric Power, Amphenol, KLA, Synopsis, Edwards Life Sciences, and Sysco?)

Elon Musk completed his purchase of Twitter on Friday. His plans for the media platform are a mystery, and even his plans to make a plan (Elon Musk Is Forming Circle of Advisers as He Reimagines Twitter) capture headlines.

Today's value: better than most investments
that I've made this year.
Having last composed a tweet in 2021 and checking others' tweets once a week, I wouldn't shed a tear if Twitter disappeared. Nevertheless, I am interested to see if Elon Musk comes up with a new angle.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for my money for the takeover and promise not to spend it all in one place.

No comments: